Thursday, August 23, 2018

Hardware Reuse

I have just pulled the control board down from the garage which adjoins the greenhouse.  I don't think I've ever included a picture of the WX175.



At this point all I am really interested in is the pressure sensor which plugged into the empty IC socket on the smaller board.  It is a Motorola MPX4115AS or MPX4115AP pressure sensor.  I am unsure because the number on it does not match anything I can find.   Traced down the number by looking at original documentation. https://phanderson.com/wx175/wx175.html



I will be keeping the large board intact for now as it would function as a PIC controller by replace the WX175 chip with an flash based microchip controller.

The wood board will be retained to mount non greenhouse related monitoring and control electronics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home